Hulled hemp seeds taste like a cross between a pine nut and a sunflower seed – lightly nutty and are known as hemp hearts. These protein packed nibbles are light and perfect for snacking, stirring, sprinkling or baking.
- Filled with Omega- 3, 6 and 9 – you can’t get better fats than these! Say hello to healthy hearts, brain boosting and great skin, hair and immune system.
- Contains all 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential ones.
- Packed with healthy fibre that will keep your digestion tip-top, and help stave off heart disease and diabetes.
- Brimming with Vitamin E and Minerals, perfect for healthy skin and nails, iron for healthy blood and potassium to help your organs, hemp hits the nutritional jackpot.
- Non – narcotic in nature.
Hemp seeds have been an important source of nutrition for thousands of years in old world cultures and is considered as a superfood. Add it to multigrain breads and cookies, juices, smoothies, salads, vegetable dishes and poriyals, meats, hummus and dips, buddha bowls and even on deserts!
The seeds have a rich nutritional profile containing 30% oil and about 25% protein along with dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals, providing a range of health benefits. Although hemp seeds come from the Cannabis sativa plant, they are non-narcotic in nature. The fatty acid content include omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9. They have antioxidant effects and may reduce symptoms of numerous ailments, improving the health of the heart, skin, and joints.
Ingredients: 100% pure hemp hulled seeds