GreenWrap is a fantastic replacement for plastic bubble wrap films. Use it to wrap fragile items instead of plastic bubble wrap and save plastics from ending up in our oceans and landfills. It cushions and protects fragile items during transit. It is a great packaging solution providing optimal protection, a superior unboxing experience, and accelerated wrapping. GreenWrap is compostable, recyclable, and reusable, and all in all, one of the best sustainable packaging solutions.
• Protective Cushioning: To prevent your products, like glass and pottery items, from getting damaged and break during transit
• Premium Packaging: The unique design of the paper makes for a very satisfying unboxing experience
• Made from Renewable Resources: Kraft paper is made from renewable resources
• Easily Tear-able from hand so you can get it in the required size without wastage, and with minimum effort
• Uses Less Space for Storage: The paper comes in a flattened form, and you expand it as and when required.
• Good for the environment: Made from renewable resources, replaces plastic bubble wrap, and is easily recycled
• Better packing efficiency: Less time and effort required to pack products
• Use as a Gift Wrap: Add a ribbon or a jute twine for a unique gift wrap